Nuclear Materials Development and Characterisation
ANSTO Nuclear Materials Development and Characterisation provides a unique set of capabilities to enable the synthesis, processing, engineering, testing and characterisation of the structure-property relationships of nuclear relevant materials and other advanced material systems.
- Advanced materials for fundamental science and industrially relevant applications
- Specialist radioactive handling capabilities.
- Materials synthesis
- Materials processing
- Materials testing
- Materials characterisation
- Radioactive materials handling
- Radioactive materials processing
- Controlled or regulated materials and technology.
- Large scale chemistry laboratories
- Analytical chemistry laboratories
- Advanced materials processing and fabrication facilities
- X-Ray Diffraction Laboratory
- Electron Microscopy Facility
- Engineering High Bay
- Materials testing facilities
- Metallography facilities
- Radioactive laboratories
- Radioactive processing facilities
- Radioactive High Bay
- Radioactive characterisation laboratories
- Post Irradiation Examination Facility.
For enquiries please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +61 2 9717 9111.
Access to ANSTO’s Nuclear Materials Development and Characterisation capabilities and facilities is available via the ANSTO User Portal.