Commercial leasing policy
As the centre for Australian nuclear science and technology and nuclear medicine production, ANSTO is custodian of 500 hectares of land at its Lucas Heights campus. Our site is open to the community and we host more than 14,000 visitors here every year.
- Research and the application of nuclear science and nuclear technology
- The production of radioisotopes for medicine, science, industry, commerce and agriculture
- Activities which encourage and facilitate the application and use of the results of such research and development
How to make an application
- How your project is associated with ANSTO’s core functions of nuclear science and technology
- The area of land or building required
- Details of the project including what you want us ANSTO facilities for, when you would like to use our facilities, how many people will be accessing our facilities at any given time and any other information that might be relevant such as traffic, noise and security arrangements
- Whether and how you have considered the environmental impact of clearing any land
Applications can be sent to Tracy Edwards, Commercial Development Manager - email@example.com or (02) 9522 3852.