Our operational goals are to:
- Provide data visualisation, correction and reduction in GumTree integrated with instrument control and data acquisition
- Communicate with instrument users to refine our products
- Provide the computer and operating system to support our products and tools
- Participation with the NeXus and NOBUGS communities.
Our aspirational goal is to provide grid-enabled high performance computing (compute grid) to allow researchers to:
- Reduce data
- Run models
- Simulate a neutron scattering experiment
To view all computing areas click here.