Industrial Liaison Office
|Services||Products||Useful Industry Links||Contact Us|
The vision of the Industrial Liaison Office is to support Australian and global industry with innovation, advanced science, technology transfer and training.
The Australian Centre for Neutron Scattering is a multidisciplinary international centre of excellence, specialising in applying X-ray and neutron scattering techniques to the study of matter in various physical states: solid, liquid and gas.
The Australian Centre for Neutron Scattering Industrial Liaison Office was established in April 2014 to manage technology transfer and promote the use of our facilities in applied industrial research.
- Provide industrial access to neutron and X-ray instruments
- Facilitate industrial use of the National Deuteration Facility
- Develop software and high-tech instrumentation
- Collaborate or partner with industry in research and development projects
- Provide specialised training for academic and industry users.