Mr Mark Lesha
Role at ANSTO
Mark is working with the Data Acquisition Group to develop real-time control, data acquisition software and electronic systems for the OPAL neutron beam instruments. His expertise like in real-time and embedded software systems, electronic design.
Qualifications and achievements
- Developed products for digital audio playback, electricity metering and industrial control applications.
- Employed in telephony, gaming, defence and energy management sectors
- Published papers on picosecond impulse generation, impulse optimized antenna design and time-domain finite element scattering techniques (1991-1997)
- Postgraduate research into Impulse Radar (1991-1996)
- B Math / BE Hons 1 in Electrical Engineering / Computing Science (1990)
- Awarded employment scholarships and prizes in the fields of electromagnetic modelling (University of Wollongong), control systems (IICA / GIRD) and radioastronomy (CSIRO)