Role at ANSTO
Maggie Aulsebrook is a radiochemist in the Biosciences platform. She specialises in the labelling of small molecules, peptides and other biological vectors with radiometals for evaluation as new radiotracers and radiopharmaceuticals. She assists and collaborates with both commercial and academic users.
Maggie completed her PhD at Monash University in 2017 gaining expertise in both organic and inorganic synthesis with proficiency in a broad range of physical characterisation and separation techniques. After her PhD she undertook a post-doctoral research position at Chimie Paris Tech in the development of PET radiotracers based on Zr-89. Maggie’s experience and expertise lies in the design and synthesis of ligands for metals and in the labelling of these ligands for radiotracer evaluation.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Chimie Paris Tech – PSL (2018)
- PhD (Chemistry), Monash University (2017)
- Bachelor of Science (First Class Honours), Monash University (2013)
Committees, Affiliations & memberships
- Chartered Member (MRACI CChem) of the RACI
- Golden Key International Honours Society
- Bioactive Discovery and Development Group Committee Member (2015 – 2017)