Funding is available:
- Only for students from AINSE member institutes. Students seeking travel support must use their institute email to register, and/or provide evidence of their institutional affiliation when requested.
- For economy class flights only, using the cheapest available fares (e.g. fully flexible fares will not be purchased). No other travel expenses will be funded. Tickets will be directly purchased by AINSE and distributed to the applicants.
- For allocation, in order of receipt of applications until all the funds are expended.
- Travel Support Form must be filled out and returned to the Events Officer by Friday 16 August, 2019.
- The registration fee is not covered by the travel funding
If you wish to apply for travel support, please indicate this during registration. Please note that this is a request only - the organisers will contact you separately to confirm the amount of travel support available.
Please do not book flights or accommodation without prior travel support confirmation from the NUS2018 Events Officer.
A limited amount of accommodation is available at the Australian Synchrotron Guesthouse. Room bookings can be requested by downloading the application form on the website and emailing it directly to the User Office.
Information on travel options from Melbourne Airport, Tullamarine, to the Australian Synchrotron can be found here.