Role at ANSTO
Tony is jointly responsible for the day to day maintenance, running and ongoing development of the STAR and ANTARES accelerators.
Electrical, Electronics, Bespoke Design, Custom Solutions.
Qualifications & Achievements
- Electrical Fitter/Mechanic
- Post Trade Industrial Electronics
- Associate Diploma in Computer Applications (Wollongong University)
- Built a Business to Business (B2B) integration system for a national wholesaler group, driven through the adoption of Web Services and including a Data Warehouse to analyse/present all sales data
- Pioneered real world interfacing of mechanical actions to computer based equipment for Civil & Mining Engineering , Wollongong University
- With a team, designed and built electronic control systems inside Antares and able to withstand terminal voltage discharges of up to 8 Million Volts
- Day to day support of ANSTO's Ion Acceletators