Mon 21 Aug at 9.00am - Mon 21 Aug at 5.00pm
$60 (IUCr registered attendees) - $80 (non-IUCr attendees)
800 Blackburn Road, Clayton VIC 3168
|Contact us about registration|
The Recent Advances in Crystallographic Fragment Screening Satellite Workshop will bring together research groups from all over the world who are active in the application and/or the development of crystallographic fragment screening.
The community includes scientists from large-scale facilities (synchrotrons), method developers as well as researchers from academia and industry. The goal of the workshop is to disseminate recent advances and applications related to crystallographic fragment screening.
This workshop will be complementary to a micro-symposium on fragment-screening within the IUCr-2023 congress.
Please review our gender balance, diversity statements and code of conduct.Download RACFS Statements
Registration for the event will open soon.
The Recent Advances in Crystallographic Fragment Screening Satellite Workshop will be held at the award-winning National Centre for Synchrotron Science at the Australian Synchrotron in Melbourne, Australia.
- Lisa Baker (Vernalis)
- Galen Correy (UCSF)
- Daren Fearon (XChem, DLS)
- Tobias Krojer (MAX IV)
- Uwe Mueller (HZB)
- May Sharpe (PSI)
- Justyna Wojdyla (https://www.linkedin.com/in/justyna-aleksandra-wojdyla-b5a669104/ )
Topics & Program
Workshop topics will include
- Fragment screening method development at both synchrotrons and laboratory-based screening facilities
- Application results presented by eminent scientists in the field will be accompanied by computer-based demonstrations in order to familiarize the audience the growing arsenal of new methods.
- Ability for students to present their results/issues to the workshop
A program will be available shortly.
- Manfred S. Weiss
- Uwe Mueller
- Jan Wollenhaupt
- Alan Riboldi-Tunnicliffe
- Rachel Williamson
- Martin Scanlon
- Peter Czabotar
- Stephanie Gras