ANSTO aims to nurture the next generation of Australian graduates and provide strong foundations for exciting and fulfilling careers. ANSTO Graduate Development Program is a reputable leadership program focused on providing professional development opportunities and hands-on experience.
Features of our 2023 Graduate Development Program include:
- A 2-year rotation program
- A permanent employment opportunity at ANSTO on successful completion of the program
- A significant investment in professional development and access to support networks
- The opportunity to be mentored by some of Australia’s brightest minds and senior leaders
We ask that you are in their final year of study or have recently completed a degree in one of the following:
- Nuclear Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering (including robotics & automation)
- Instrumentational & Control (I&C) Engineering (including robotics & automation)
- Data Scientist/Analytics
- Business Studies/Social Sciences
Applications are now closed
For more information please contact Regan Beckinsale, Early Career Talent and Development Leader.