The Australian Centre for Neutron Scattering (ACNS) is pleased to announce the 5th Clip Day!
Clip Day 2023 is an in-person get-together and forum where Early Career Researchers (ECR’s), PhD, Masters, and Honours students can present their current and future work. It is also an opportunity develop working relationships with facility supervisors and to get to know peers and future collaborators. It will be a great place to meet old friends, make new ones and, hopefully, to have some fun!
Limited places will be offered to either present a 10-minute overview of your research OR to take part in a 1-minute Poster Slam.
The aim of Clip Day 2023 is to provide:
* a forum for participants to interact and connect with peers, NDF and ACNS supervisors and other staff;
* participants the experience of presenting to a scientific audience from a broad range of disciplines;
* an opportunity to learn about exciting new research from the NDF and ACNS;
* facilitated discussions where valuable feedback on research can be obtained.
Clip Day 2022 included talks from approximately 40 participants, spanning many disciplines including medicine, mining, transportation, food processing, basic sciences, and more!
Prizes for best oral and poster slam presentation will be awarded.
All successful applicants will be required to pay the registration fee of $150 inc GST (AUD) which includes:
- All lectures
- Accommodation (Shared)
- Return Airfares (If required, please see T&C)
- Meals (Breakfast, morning tea, lunch, afternoon tea, dinner)
NOTE: Registration fee does not include the cost of ground travel to and from Lucas Heights.
Closing Date Extended to Wednesday 22nd February 10am!
Interested applicants are required to submit an Expression of Interest form by Friday 10th February 2023. Participants will be selected based their responses to ensure the best fit with the course outline.
Expression of Interest
Outcomes will be advised by: 27th February 2023 (5:00pm AEDT)